This is bad!

Hi people! This is very very bad, look at my rented referrals clicks.


There is 5 red referrals and 5 yellow referrals that means that from the 5 yellow referrals I will get my money back and a little bit more but from the other 5 red referrals I will not get my money back. That's the only risk with the rented referrals.


This bar on the top is adjustable and according to how you adjust the two dots on it, it will show the color of the referral. The color is set by the average clicks of the referral. I've set the first dot on 1.4 and that means that if the average clicks of a referral is below 1.4 it will be red and i will not gel all of my money back. If the average clicks of a referral is above 1.4 it will be yellow and that means that I will get my money back and little bit more that I have spent. The second dot I've set to 2.7 and that means if the average click  of a referral is above 2.7 it will be green and that means that i will double my money on that referral. If I had a golden membership the dots will have been set on 0.7 (to get my money back) and 1.4 (to double my money).

Thanks for reading my blog!
Have a nice day! :D

Join NEOBUX now click here !










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New feature on NEOBUX!

New Referrals!